

A few weeks back I was reconnected with an old friend from high school through Classmates.com. We were inseparable from the time we met in 9Th grade until a few years into college. Our lives took different paths and we lost touch. Through the years I wondered what my old friend Kristi was doing and if she was happy. While searching classmates one day for another friend I came across Kristi's sister Genie. I sent her a note asking how everyone was doing and she answered the next day. I was so excited. She left me Kristi's phone number and I of course called her immediately. We talked for hours, catching up on our lives. We discovered that we had our babies 6 days apart, she having a boy and me of course having a girl. She was planning a trip out to California (she now lives in Kentucky with her husband) on August 20Th and was going to be having a 1st Birthday party for her son Tyler on the 23rd. We were so excited to see each other on that day. Madisen and Tyler had a great time playing with each other and it was like old times for us with the laughing and joking. Kristi ended up staying an extra week with her mom down south and was able to come and celebrate Madisen's 1st birthday with us. We had a great visit and this time we will definitely keep in touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment