Thursday, February 26, 2009
Where have I been !!!!
Well, I'm back from my 3 month hiatus of blogging. I'm hoping to get caught up this week. This past January my doctor discovered that I was dilated to 1 1/2 centimeters and my cervix was soft. Because of this lovely discovery at 22 weeks into my pregnancy I needed to have a procedure done called a serclage. I was also put on complete bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. I'm 6 weeks in and doing surprisingly well. We were able to hire a full time nanny who takes care of Madisen, me and the house. My mom comes every Saturday to take over while Dustin is at work. She's able to finish off the laundry and have play time with Madisen. Sunday's are dedicated to Daddy. He makes use banana waffles and we have a breakfast picnic in bed. As a family we're adjusting well to all the new changes in our routine but looking forward to the arrival of the new baby and getting back to "normal" life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment