Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Last Day of School

I can't believe this day is actually here..... The last day at Montessori school. I feel so blessed that M & M were able to attend for as long as they did, 14 months. They learned so much and had wonderful teachers that are going to be missed dearly. I'm going to miss having that 'Mommy Alone Time' 3 mornings a week but looking forward to teaching them and having them close to me. Our next adventure is Montessori Home school. I've been reading up on it trying to get the 'class room' set up. Here are some of the subjects that they have been learning that we will be building upon.
Practical Life
Sensorial
Geography
Language
Math
The Montessori Method is a wonderful way to learn and because the kids are so use to it I knew I had to continue with it.

No comments: