Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daddy Time


Yes I'm going to post twice in one night.... I hope that isn't against blogging rules. I had to share this funny story. So the other night I asked Dust (LH) if he could watch Madisen for me while I made dinner. I never like asking him to do that if we're home because lets just say if the TV is on he gets in "the zone" and the world around him goes silent. Which I totally understand that you have to pay attention to that all important Laker vs. Celtic finals game. After being in the kitchen for 20 minuets or so I didn't hear Madisens' little voice. Hmmmm I wonder what's going on in the other room. I peeked around the corner and this is what I saw....
Yes my child had done this to herself and daddy let her. This is a large blanket that fits a twin size bed not a little baby throw blanket. It was wrapped around her so many time that I lost count and her arm was stuck in an awkward position behind layer 3. From what dad said she rolled across the rug like that and she liked it. Whatever works....

1 comment:

L said...

I am so happy you are joining the dark side!